Regenerative Organic Farming
2023 - 2024 CSA Membership
2023 - 2024 CSA Membership
By signing up for our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Membership, you are actively connecting to the abundant, biodiverse land right here in South Florida by supporting healing, regenerative practices, and empowering local Miami farmers. You can enjoy a generous share of the farm's plant-rich harvest each week throughout the season.
Your non-refundable membership contribution ripples out to the local and global communities in tangible and real ways. Collectively, we can help our beautiful Mother-Earth!
Our Annual CSA Season membership will provide you with a weekly box from December 1 st , 2023, until May 10 th, 2024.
Our Annual CSA Half-Share Season Membership (good for 1-2 people, contains 5-10 different items).
Our Annual CSA Full-Share Season Membership (good for 3-4 people, contains 9-15 items).
- Swapping out produce items is not available.
- We allow for one “roll over” box for the season. Meaning if you cannot make your pickup or delivery one weekend, let us know in advance, by end of day the Wednesday prior, and we will “roll” that box over to the end of the season, the Weekend of May 17th.
- We urge our members to come early for Saturday’s Legion Park Farmers Market pick-up. We want your assortment of food to stay fresh as possible.
- A $25 delivery to your door is available, per week, paid in advance, Miami-Dade County only.
IMPORTANT: Please when registering for your CSA Box, input the cell phone number of who will be the contact every week, in the ‘your phone number field' line at checkout. Must have to complete transaction. This will allow us to send you weekly reminders of your CSA harvest.
Paradise Farms takes great pride in being the only certified regenerative farm in South Florida.
Thank you kindly in advance!
Weekly pickup is available at the following three locations:
(Please choose the location that best works for you to pick up every week)
Friday's from 2pm-6pm: Paradise Farms (Directions)
Friday's from 3pm-7pm: Verde Market - South Miami (Directions)
Saturday's from 9am-12pm: Legion Park Farmers Market (Directions)
Delivery is available for an additional charge to be paid upfront:
- Miami-Dade County $25/week
Delivery will be either by Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. We will notify you of the expected day and time by mid November
Inside Your Box
- Each box boasts 5-15 different offerings. Pending peak ripeness and type of share selected, this will look like: multiple types of fruits, vegetables, greens and herbs, select roots and alliums, and some special farm delights such as edible flowers, rare mushrooms or house-made ferments.
- Corresponding weekly notes of holistic varietal benefits, traditional applications, or preparations
- An exclusive seasonal recipe tailored specifically to each week's harvest share.
- A soil activation to foster connectivity and community gathering will be curated for our members.